Duration Until 30.11.2019
We are currently looking for NSSS/BNI Test Analysis Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until the end of November 2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for impact analysis from new Technical Changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Support to the Commissioning Engineers for the Release For Application of the commissioning documentation
- Support to the Commissioning Branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compliance with applicable Commissioning Procedures and incorporation of comments made by clients
- Issuance of the test reports
- Closure of the deviations identified during the commissioning tests
- Support to the commissioning branches for the analysis of the design changes on the commissioning documentation and commissioning activities and validation
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the Commissioning Branches upon request
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Process or General)
- At least 1-2 years of field experience in nuclear power plant or working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- System design experience would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, adaptable and rigorous attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.