Duration Until 30.11.2019
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you an opportunity to become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for NSSS/BNI Test Analysis Engineers for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for impact analysis from new Technical Changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Support to the Commissioning Engineers for the Release For Application of the commissioning documentation
- Support to the Commissioning Branches for the issuance and review of test reports in compliance with applicable Commissioning Procedures and incorporation of comments made by clients
- Issuance of the test reports
- Closure of the deviations identified during the commissioning tests
- Support to the commissioning branches for the analysis of the design changes on the commissioning documentation and commissioning activities and validation
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the Commissioning Branches upon request
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Process or General)
- At least 1-2 years of field experience in nuclear power plant or working period within nuclear project. Oil & Gas experience can also be considered.
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- System design experience would be a plus
- MS office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Versatile, adaptable and rigorous attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.