Duration 9 months
We are currently looking for NI Technical Operation Supervisor for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible to coordinate and control the activities of the Shift Operation Team (PTW and In-Field Operators) together with Client’s Shift Supervisor. Issue guidelines and instructions relating to plant operation processes
- To manage, authorize and control the activities (operation, periodic tests, maintenance
- Preparation, tagging, Fault notification, TSI, temporary modification, alarm in MCR, etc.) of the Shift Operation Team,
- To support all commissioning activities (operation of systems, validation of operating
- Prepare systems for commissioning and maintenance in co-ordination with the PTW-Office Team
- After fuel loading continue to carry overall responsibility in close coordination with the Shift
- Supervisor of our client, who will bear the nuclear safety accountability
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Mechanical or Electrical engineer
- At least 10 years of experience as a nuclear plant operator PWR of which minimum 5 years at licensed supervisory level on shift
- Exposure to all facets of plant operation, particularly exposure to plant refueling and maintenance outages, Scheduling of planned work and PTW implementation, plant start-up and shutdown, modifications implementation/commissioning
- Ability to work on the different process diagram, isometrics, preparation of solution and support for inventories in the field
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear plant operations and/or procedural planning of shutdowns/outages
- Fluent in English
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.