Duration Until 31.01.2020
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a NI Radiation Protection Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Generate the licensing and operational documents to receive nuclear sources and fuel
- Design and realize the controlled zones including access requirements and access zones
- Commission the controlled zones
- Operate the controlled zones
- Define radiation protection measures
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Dose rate measurements and balancing
- Decontamination supervision
What do we expect from you?
- Several years of experience as Radiation Protection Engineer in nuclear power plants
- Radiation protection supervision experience during outages in nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and european requirements for radiation protection
- Experience with decontamination of people
- Experience with decontamination of systems and materials
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Ability to work in shifts temporarily
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.