Duration Until 31.03.2020
We are currently looking for a NI Radiation Protection Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until the end of March 2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Generate the licensing and operational documents to receive nuclear sources and fuel
- Design and realize the controlled zones including access requirements and access zones
- Commission the controlled zones
- Operate the controlled zones
- Define radiation protection measures
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Dose rate measurements and balancing
- Decontamination supervision
What do we expect from you?
- Several years of experience as Radiation Protection Engineer in nuclear power plants
- Radiation protection supervision experience during outages in nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and european requirements for radiation protection
- Experience with decontamination of people
- Experience with decontamination of systems and materials
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Ability to work in shifts temporarily
- Fluent English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.