Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for Mechanical Supervisors for our client in Mauritania. The start of the project would be in the beginning of March 2020 and the estimated duration is until 31.12.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Carry out site inspection tasks to assess performance
- Supervise piping and fitting works on site
- Check and verify the full and perfect implementation of procedures, specifications, quality requirements and rules
- Review and approve the follow-up documents
- Give technical advice when required
- Ensure a proper implementation of modifications on site
- Detect and/or record the non-conformance for all contractual criteria that has not been respected
- Supervising, coordinating and training workers
- Documenting and reporting tasks
- Monitoring the quality and compliance of work in accordance with job standards
- Other duties as required
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Engineer with a background in Mechanical Engineering or similar field
- Experience from construction projects and previous experience working as a supervisor
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering in general
- Ability to work independently on targets and provide practical solutions
- Ability to lead, give priorities and manage a team of workers
- Ability to interpret drawings and other documents
- Highly organized and ability to operate under pressure
- English and French skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.