Duration until 30.06.2020
We are currently looking for Mechanical Supervisors for our clients' international projects globally. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 30.06.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Performing inspections and ensuring adherence to safety regulations
- Supervising, coordinating and training workers
- Documenting and reporting
- Monitoring the quality and compliance of work in accordance with job standards
- Implementing improvements, changes or new techniques or procedures
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Obey HSE policy and related instructions
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Compile quality documentation
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Relevant education background
- Experience in Pulp and Paper industry
- Experience from large construction projects
- Ability to interpret and work from plans, blueprints and sketches
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- English language skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.