Duration Until 31.01.2020
We are currently looking for a Mechanical PTW infield Operator for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is until the end of January 2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your tasks will be:
- Execution of blockings and simulations in process systems
- Oversee In-field operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energising, locking and tagging)
- Coordinate activities with Operating, Construction, Installation and Commissioning units
- Work with the permit to work system – work orders, blocking lists, simulation lists
- Local tagging and blocking of components
For this position, you should have the following qualifications:
- Mechanical Technician or Educated Mechanical Craftsman
- 4 years’ experience in working in process installations
- Ability to work with different process diagrams and isometrics
- General understanding of mechanics, thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and measurement/instrumentation technology
- General understanding in electrical and I&C technology
- Computer literacy in MS-Office
- Experience in nuclear installations
- Former working in the OL3 plant installations
- Working experience in EPR Commissioning or working experience with permit to work offices
- Fluent English required
- French, German and/or Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.