Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a Mechnical Planning Engineer for Diesel and Component Systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your tasks will be:
- Plant Status Management (PSM)
- Planning and Coordination of all mechanical activities in the Plant, especially Diesel and Component systems
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time.
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
What will we expect from you?
- Degree as Mechanical Engineer
- Experience in Operation of nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems, especially Diesel and Components Systems.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Experience in PTW processes and Work Planning
- Team player
- Capable to make reasonable decisions
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.