Duration Until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Planning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. Start of the project is as soon as possible and estimated duration is until 31.01.2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Work as a Plant Status Management Engineer for Planning and Coordination of all mechanical activities in the Plant, especially auxiliary systems
- Check if the scheduling of the activity is accurate with the overall activities on the plant (water movement, commissioning, work window,…).
- Assess the impact of the activity on the other branches
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to
- Fulfil the technical Specification
- Get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
- Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Schedule Nuclear Testing Manual (Plant conditions, pre-requisite, links in the schedule)
- Process the Work Orders to ensure they are ready to start according the date in the schedule
- Schedule the late maintenance activities
- Be aware every day of the status of each of the system part of the scope of responsibility
- Regular reporting about the schedule and plant progress
- Engineer degree (Mechanical or Nuclear)
- Experience in scheduling activity
- At least 5 years of Nuclear experience in Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Test and Commissioning or participation to after major refuelling outage Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience in Nuclear safety on Pressurized Water Reactor
- Experience of operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant process systems, especially Auxiliary Systems
- Overall knowledge about the Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant electrical and I&C systems
- Experience of Integrated master schedule in Primavera
- Experience of CMS – WO/BLO tool
- Team player attitude
- Capability to make reasonable decisions
- Capable of chairing of meetings
- Good communication skills
- Experience of Work planning
- Previous PTW (Permit to Work) experience
- English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please sed us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
If you have questions, please contact:Tiia Johansson,+358 (0)44 755 8999 (mobile), email@example.com
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today. *Olkiluoto