Duration 7 months
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Planner for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 7 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of mechanical activities
- Assess, review the open points data from databases and manuals
- Review procedures and instructions incl. required spare parts related to plant maintenance
- Support all commissioning activities with regard to maintenance
- Active participation in the Blocking-, Work Order-, Test Permit-, Fault Notification and Temporary Modification Processes
- Respect the requirements of Technical Specifications
- Issue and manage maintenance related schedules
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Technician/Engineering degree with emphasis on Mechanical Engineering or experienced Technician with Mechanical or Electromechanical background
- At least 3 years experience with Piping Works or Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of specialist work experience
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear power plant operations or equivalent and mechanical maintenance
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant systems and piping inline components
- General understanding in scheduling activities
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organisation
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- English skills needed
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.