Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Planner for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for the planning and preparation of mechanical activities
- Assess, review the open points data from databases and manuals
- Review procedures and instructions incl. required spare parts related to plant maintenance
- Support all commissioning activities with regard to maintenance
- Active participation in the Blocking-, Work Order-, Test Permit-, Fault Notification and Temporary Modification Processes
- Respect the requirements of Technical Specifications
- Issue and manage maintenance related schedules
For this role, we are expecting from you:
- Technician/Engineering degree with emphasis on Mechanical Engineering or experienced Technician with Mechanical or Electromechanical background
- At least 3 years experience with Piping Works or Mechanical Engineering
- Several years of specialist work experience
- In-depth knowledge of nuclear power plant operations or equivalent and mechanical maintenance
- Demonstrable knowledge of power plant systems and piping inline components
- General understanding in scheduling activities
- Knowledge of commissioning procedures and organisation
- Computer literacy in MS Office
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.