Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Method Specialist for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Advise to implement better training for the fitters and supervisors
- Advise the subcontractors to implement better qualification process of their staff working on site
- Reinforce Inspection on the field to ensure correct performance of works
- Advise and follow implementation of risk analysis before work performance
- Alert IMO management on weak points inside its organization
- Report possible risks, advise, support and track improvements
- Training support / performance
- Support of mechanical subcontractors to improve their practices
What do we expect from you?
- More than 10 years of experienced in nuclear power plant in operation in mechanical maintenance team, including more than 5 years with management responsibility
- Experienced in managing maintenance operations in nuclear field (former manager)
- Experience in root cause analysis, risk analysis, training, implementation of nuclear safety proof processes of maintenance department
- Several years of experience on EPR during construction and commissioning phases (TSN or OL3 or FA3)
- Technical knowledge on valves, pumps, other mechanical equipment important for safety of nuclear power plants (SC1, SC2, IPS -important pour la sureté-)
- This work needs to be done having health and safety and nuclear safety as overall priority
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.