Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer for our client in Stavanger, Norway. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 12 months.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Execute and drive the given engineering tasks to completion (Independently or part of a team)
- Sanity check on agreed scope of work, budget, schedule and cost allocation before startup of task
- Estimate and control duration, budget and schedule for assigned tasks, be accountable for delivery
- Identify changes, opportunities and cost savings for tasks assigned
- Highlight issues and/or bottlenecks to Project manager on a timely manner to allow for recovery
- Suggest and develop recovery plans when needed, in cooperation with project manager
- Identify, log and highlight operational and technical risk in projects
- Ensure Mechanical component designs have appropriate analytics, empirical design/testing, and production level verification
- Develop qualification/test programs for products, set-up and lead prescribed tests
- Create/Review/Approval of engineering Parts/Documents/Procedures/Study Reports/ Design/Requirement as per guidelines and authorization
- Identify customers requirement (technical / products problems, execution issues) and bring effective solutions
- Provide support to Onshore and Offshore operations
- Evaluate consequences, manage risk and make own decisions based on knowledge and experience for projects
What do we expect from you?
- Masters/Bachelor within Mechanical Engineering or Marine Technology
- Experience and knowledge within mechanical design of subsea actuators
- Knowledge of International & National Regulations - API 17D
- Ability to gain progress and efficient solutions
- Knowledge of 2D/3D CAD experience (Mainly Creo and Inventor occasionally)
- Knowledge of PLM software (Teamcenter/ePIMS)
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.