Duration 5 months
We are currently looking for a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer for Emergency Diesel Systems for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be 5 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Planning and follow-up of commissioning activities ( scheduling, supplier coordination, open points closure)
- Prepare and review commissioning test instructions, including coordination of review and approval process with client and regulator
- Coordination of end of construction / commissioning interfaces for assigned systems
- Safety perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule
- Document test results by preparing commissioning test reports, including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets.
- Perform miscellaneous emergent commissioning items to support the Mechanical Commissioning Branch team objectives
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Engineering degree in nuclear or mechanical field
- Nuclear plant/industry experience, preferable in the field of EDGs Systems
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Documentum
- Advanced knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- Basic management experience: ability to coordinate system commissioning activities with other team members
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience beneficial
- Experience in system design engineering (especially fluid systems) preferred
- Fluent English
- German, French or Finnish language skills are beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.