Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 7- 8 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. We give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for Material Controllers for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. We are offering interesting work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Reception of deliveries and ensuring that material have been received and not damaged, according to specification and as per packing list
- Confirmation of delivery within ERP tool
- Handover of material to subcontractors/ commissioning and maintenance teams
- Make sure that materials are stored properly and storage category is correct as per requirements
- Issuance of various reports such as CEMDS (Condition report of received goods), issue notes, condition reports etc.
- Use Of computer-based storage management systems VPRM, RSMS, MS Excel and other to maintain good warehouse inventory
- Recording all movements within warehouses in ERP system
- Knowledge of warehouse processes
- Experience in logistic/ material control operations
- Knowledge of material handling
- Forklift license considered as a benefit
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and I&C parts considered as a benefit
- Structured and disciplined way of working
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.