Duration Until 28.07.2020
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Planning Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is until July 2020.
You will be taking part in our client's Nuclear Power Plant project.
Your tasks will be:
- Development of study guides and training of client's specialists on the Maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) of NPP, including Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), taking into account the experience of Finland and other EU countries
- Development of a methodology for justification during the design of the volume and frequency of MRO services
- Development of a methodology for justification of the maintainability requirements of NPP equipment during equipment procurement
- Development of a methodology for conducting RCM-analysis at the NPP design stage
- Consulting services for the development of the MRO program
- Consulting services for the development of Technical assignment for RCM-analysis software
- Consulting services for client's specialists on the MRO experience in Finland and other EU countries
- Participation in the O&M working group. Agreement of the documents on MRO of NPP with the Customer
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- At least 7 years of experience in this field
- Experience in the implementation of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) at NPPs
- Knowledge and ability to use regulatory requirements and methodical documents on the MRO of NPP adopted in Finland and other EU countries
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English
- Russian language skills are beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.