Duration until 31.07.2020
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Coordinator for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.07.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provider of maintenance scope to the Integrated Master schedule
- Support of allocation of scope to suitable work windows for current and upcoming maintenance works in cooperation with the System Group Leader, the commissioning branch leaders and the respective time scheduler
- Synchronization of work planning and execution with the plant status management
- Coordination of works and co-activities inside the current work windows to guarantee the success of the planned works
- Plant status reporting in the field of maintenance
- Overall coordination of works, planning, packaging and follow up of work and reporting the status to integrated master schedule
- Long term planning of PM
- Overall coordination of repair plans
- Coordination of maintenance related fault notes
- Ensure reporting quality of fault notes before closing
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Mechanical Engineering education
- Several years of working experience
- Good knowledge of equipment
- Good knowledge of applicable rules and regulations for works in OL3, including HSE and Nuclear Safety
- Previous experience of working on a Power Plant considered as a benefit
- Good computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel, CMS training will be provided
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.