Duration until 31.12.2020
We are currently looking for an LNG Tank Manager for our client in Vaasa, Finland. Preferable location would be Vaasa, other client office location in Europe can be considered. The start would be as soon as possible and the project duration is until 31.12.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for the design, procurement, technical oversight and site delivery, build and testing of LNG Storage tanks
- To represent the company in front of the Customer
- To ensure that Mechanical Sub-contractor is following the detailed design and the contractual schedule as well as to provide the full support to site LNG Tank Integration Manager
- Detailed design follow-up and technical oversight of the LNG tank engineering design. This shall include but not limited to the following scope and required engineering knowledge/competences
- Civil design: Concrete post-tensioned wall (in particular closing of the temporary openings, closing of punch list items), Concrete roof design (follow-up, closing of punch list items)
- Mechanical design: Steel Tank Roof, Suspended Deck (penetrations, closure plates and Perlite Curtain), All Topsides Structures (VRV and PSV platforms, instrumentation platform, walkways), Vertical Raiser, External and Internal Piping, Inner tank, Vapour Barrier, etc.
- Insulation design: Bottom Load Bearing Insulation (follow-up only), Resilient blanket, Suspended Deck Insulation, Perlite insulation, Piping insulation (including TDPs)
- Interface management: identification, communication and management of interfaces between each and every discipline (civil, mechanical, piping, instrumentation, electrical, process, safety, etc.) and between different engineering subcontractors and work packages owners
- Review and commenting of LNG tank related deliverables
- Provide a technical advise and support to QA/QC department whenever requested
- During Fabrication and Construction, supports site personnel
- Conduct regular site visits, ensure that construction activities are ongoing in line with the approved time schedule
- Whenever required develops the remedial plans or supports site personnel in such actions, implements the remedial actions and monitor its progress and effectiveness
- Provide a technical input, advise and cooperates with Mechanical Competition Manager and Commissioning Team prior and during the commissioning of the LNG tank and plant
- Subcontracting the relevant scope of work in order to provide undisrupted procurement and execution of the works on site
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Through out understanding of cryogenics as well as in-depth knowledge of design standard i.e. EN 14620 and EN 1473
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Good organisational skills
- English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.