Duration 6 - 12 months
We are currently looking for Lifting / Rigging Supervisors for our client's tank building scope in Somerset, England. Start of the project would be in the beginning of 2021.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in operating machines to hoist and convey machinery and equipment
- Daily monitoring, inspection and coordination of project
- Ensure Integrated Safety Management process and procedure implementation, appropriate PPE for identified hazards and routine inspections
- Ensure that all work be executed safely and in accordance with design specification
- Develop and improve standard operating procedures to promote consistency in lifting / rigging activities
- Experience in the coordination of construction and maintenance of lifting/rigging projects
- Broad knowledge of relevant codes and safety regulations pertaining to rigging and lifting operation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with a diverse team
- Knowledge of lifting technology systems
- Knowledge of HSE procedures & practices
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Nuclear project experience preferred but not essential
- Fluent English is required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid UK work permit can be considered.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.*lifting