Duration Until further notice
Are you a wizard when it comes to automation hardware? Come and work with VEO! We are looking for Lead Engineers with a sharp focus on electrification and automation hardware in hydropower or thermal power plants. You will be working for our Power Generation unit and lead our design team in various projects, spanning from planning electrification and automation solutions for hydro and thermal power plants to expanding the instrumentation systems of existing plants. As a Lead Engineer, it is your call to define the technical solutions that will be implemented in projects. You can be sure that your expertise is widely appreciated. Our Sales team, for instance, will count on you when they need technical support in projects related to your skills. Since we operate mainly in the Nordic countries and the UK, your fluency in English and either Swedish or Finnish will make you the perfect match for this position.
Please send your CV together with a completed application form by 3 February 2019 at http://bit.ly/2R3SQt6
More information: Engineering Manager Jan Rönnholm, +358 207 190 223, email@example.com
VEOs LINKEDIN PAGE https://www.linkedin.com/company/veo-oy
- 3–5 years of experience from projects in electrification, automation and instrumentation of hydro or thermal power plants, commissioning included
- Process knowledge from different fields of power generation
- Fluency in English and either Swedish or Finnish, both written and oral.
- Required skills (in both design and commissioning)
- As VEO’s new Lead Engineer you must have expertise in
- Automation hardware
- Low-voltage switchgear and electrification systems
- UPS systems, DC power transmission systems, standby generators
- Field instrumentation interfaces (both mechanical and electrical) for processes and systems
- Frequency converter operations - Medium-voltage switchgear and protection
- Generator synchronisation and protection
- Previous experience from design assignments in other process industries
- Good skills in organising, scheduling and leading a project-specific planning team
- Solution-focused mindset
- Target-driven team players who want to join us in working towards VEO’s goals.
Employer "VEO OY" introductionVEO is an international energy expert offering electrification and automation solutions for power generation, transmission, distribution and utilisation. VEO’s headquarters and factory are located in Vaasa, Finland. The company and its subsidiaries employ 450 people in Finland, Sweden, Norway and the UK. The VEO Group’s turnover in 2017 amounted to EUR 88 million, of which 70 per cent is export. www.veo.fi
This job posting is owned by a Verkostomessut 2019 exhibitor company. The recruitment process for this position is handled by the company itself. Enersense does not take part in the recruiting process of this particular job opportunity.