Duration Until further notice
Are you a skilled leader who can support a team towards effective solution-oriented customer care? Join our team! Our Expert Services team is looking for a Lead Engineer As a Lead Engineer, you will lead and coordinate our more challenging maintenance projects related to the planning and commissioning of low or medium voltage systems. Working in close co-operation with our maintenance agreement customers, you are the true messenger of VEO’s technical know-how and solution-oriented approach. The VEO Expert Services team is renowned for carrying out projects effectively and at short notice. Alongside your consultative way of working, we definitely appreciate your ability to utilise the strengths of each team member for the best result. You will have plenty of in-house know-how and customer-specific information at VEO to support you in the work. Your technical expertise and leadership are needed in substation and power plant projects all over Finland and Europe!
Please fill out the attached application and submit your CV by 3 February 2019 at the latest at http://bit.ly/2T8oZ4u
More information Anssi Ämmälä, Operations Manager, email@example.com, Tel. +358 207 190 517
VEOs LINKEDIN PAGE https://www.linkedin.com/company/veo-oy
- Over 3 years’ experience of electrification projects and deployments within medium-voltage or low-voltage systems
- A qualification as an electrical engineer or graduate engineer
- A customer-friendly, sales-driven and consultative approach to work
- Fluency in Finnish and English, both spoken and written
- Excellent organizational ability and experience in team leading
- Good knowledge of Swedish
- Target-driven team players
- Experience of protection relays and PLC-programming
- Come and join us in working towards VEO’s goals!
Employer "VEO OY" introductionVEO is an international energy expert offering electrification and automation solutions for power generation, transmission, distribution and utilisation. VEO’s headquarters and factory are located in Vaasa, Finland. The company and its subsidiaries employ 450 people in Finland, Sweden, Norway and the UK. The VEO Group’s turnover in 2017 amounted to EUR 88 million, of which 70 per cent is export. www.veo.fi
This job posting is owned by a Verkostomessut 2019 exhibitor company. The recruitment process for this position is handled by the company itself. Enersense does not take part in the recruiting process of this particular job opportunity.