Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration Until 30.06.2019
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer an opportunity to be a part of a unique community that is working together for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Lead Electrical Designer for our client in Nastola, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Electrical design of process devices
- Designs and develops layouts for electrical circuits or systems
- Develop, prepare, check and coordinate designs, drawings plus other documents needed
- Prepare electrical material requisitions and specification
- Transfer and collecting relevant data from mechanical design to electrical design
We are expecting the following qualifications from you:
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in working with high voltage
- User knowledge in AutoCAD software - no drawing skills required
- Knowledge in reading and understanding electrical drawings
- Good knowledge of regulations and guidelines
- Good communication skills and problem-solving attitude
- Proactive, dynamic personality
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered beneficial
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.