Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until 30.06.2019
We are currently looking for a Lead Electrical Designer for our Client in Nastola, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Electrical design of process devices
- Designs and develops layouts for electrical circuits or systems
- Develop, prepare, check and coordinate designs, drawings plus other documents needed
- Prepare electrical material requisitions and specification
- Transfer and collecting relevant data from mechanical design to electrical design
- University degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in similar role
- Experience in working with high voltage
- User knowledge in AutoCAD software - no drawing skills required
- Knowledge in reading and understanding electrical drawings
- Good knowledge of regulations and guidelines
- Problem-solving attitude
- Proactive, dynamic personality
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language skills considered beneficial
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.