Duration 12 months (continuous need)
Our mission at Enersense is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. We are proud to be one of the fastest growing companies in Finland specialized in recruitment and resource management. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Lead Automation Engineer for our client in Rotterdam.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Distributed Control System (DCS) and Safety Instrumented System (SIS) automation, control and hardware engineering
- Definitions to purchase of DCS/SIS systems, moreover job definitions
- Field instrumentation engineering and technical field instruments and valves
- Job control for Suppliers and subcontractors
- Participation in the DCS and SIS -testing (FAT, SAT), as well as functions other commissioning activities in projects
- Lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- Take part in design tasks
- Act as a Discipline Lead of a design team when needed
- Manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- Collaborate and network with the client
- Develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work-share partners
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with Automation or instrumentation engineering (7+ years)
- The knowledge of the DCS and SIS automation systems, control engineering or field instrumentation
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or other applicable field
- The ability of self-initiative and solution-seeking attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Other languages are an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.