Duration 12 months (continuous need)
We are currently looking for a Lead Automation Engineer for our client in Rotterdam. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 12 months. However, our client has a continuous need for talented specialists.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Distributed Control System (DCS) and Safety Instrumented System (SIS) automation, control and hardware engineering
- Definitions to purchase of DCS/SIS systems, moreover job definitions
- Field instrumentation engineering and technical field instruments and valves
- Job control for Suppliers and subcontractors
- Participation in the DCS and SIS -testing (FAT, SAT), as well as functions other commissioning activities in projects
- Lead the design work of complex customer projects according to the agreed quality, scope, time and safety
- Take part in design tasks
- Act as a Discipline Lead of a design team when needed
- Manage internal stakeholders, work-share partners and suppliers
- Collaborate and network with the client
- Develop oneself in both discipline specific technical competence, and leading design work-share partners
What do we expect from you?
- Experience with Automation or instrumentation engineering (7+ years)
- The knowledge of the DCS and SIS automation systems, control engineering or field instrumentation
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in engineering or other applicable field
- The ability of self-initiative and solution-seeking attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Other languages are an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.