Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration Until further notice
Our mission is to help talented professionals to find the best possible jobs and companies. For this position, we offer an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community that is working for a better future.
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Supervisor for our client in Raahe, Finland.
As a Laboratory Supervisor, you will:
- Organise and direct the daily activities of the laboratory
- Responsible for supervising laboratory personnel, and ensuring their safety and comfort
- Conduct quality control and oversee the collecting, analysing and interpreting of laboratory results
- Manage the laboratory inventory and purchase of supplies
- Work with company engineers and management in continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 years of experience in similar tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with laboratories, their tools and processes
- Experience in the field of mining is preferred
- Good leadership skills
- Able to focus on the task and motivate your staff even in the most demanding situations
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.