Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until further notice
We are currently looking for a Laboratory Supervisor for our Client in Raahe, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Organise and direct the daily activities of the laboratory
- Responsible for supervising laboratory personnel, and ensuring their safety and comfort
- Conduct quality control and oversee the collecting, analysing and interpreting of laboratory results
- Manage the laboratory inventory and purchase of supplies
- Work with company engineers and management in continually improving the effectiveness and efficiency
- At least 3 years of experience in similar tasks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Familiar with laboratories, their tools and processes
- Experience in the field of mining is preferred
- Good leadership skills
- Able to focus on the task and motivate your staff even in the most demanding situations
- Fluent English required
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.