Duration until further notice
We are currently looking for a Junior Sales Manager to join our company Enersense Sales Team. We offer the possibility to be a part of rapidly growing successful company in energy sector and to work with inspiring professionals both locally and internationally. The start of work would be as soon as a suitable applicant has been found and duration is for time beign. Work required weekly visits in Satakunta area, but partly you can also work from your home office.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities by contacting new Clients both in Finland and other countries
- Establish and build long-term efficient relationship with Clients
- Write business proposals, quotations, RFPs and RFQs
- Work closely with relevant departments: commercial, recruitment, logistic and financial to ensure that all
- business cases are taken care of with the highest possible level of professionalism
- You will be reporting directly to the Project Sales Director
- Suitable education background
- Ability to visit and contact clients on construction sites
- Previous successful experience for a minimum of 3 years as sales representative or similar position to industrial projects or industry for a minimum of 3 years
- Proven track record of successful management of early stages of the sales process (prospecting, contacting and sales opportunity creation)
- Ability to recognize client needs and sell the entire Enersense Group's portfolio
- Proven record of building and maintaining effective relationship with business-to-business Clients
- Fluent in Finnish and English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English alongside with your salary request. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.