Duration 9 months
We are currently looking for a Junior Document Controller for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main tasks will be:
- Handling administrative tasks
- Support the team in a wide range of data recording tasks
- Ensure that the data is suitably controlled and accurate and available for operations
- Following internal procedures and processes
What do we expect from you?
- Good work experience with Microsoft Office Tools
- Good attention to details
- Good communication skills, proactive, self-organized
- Good team working skills and positive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure, and to be able to prioritize
- IT-based skills highly appreciated, computer oriented
- Experience in office work of large projects is appreciated
- English required
- Proficiency in Finnish, German and/ or French considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.