Duration Until 31.01.2021
We are currently looking for an IT System and Network Administrator for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start of the project is as soon as possible and the project duration is estimated until 31.01.2021.
Your tasks will be:
- Linux & Windows server management
- Network administration related tasks
- On site work support
- SQL database management and development
The ideal candidate would have the following technical skills:
- IT Engineer or similar level of knowledge by other education and experience
- Experience with Cisco and HPE networking devices
- Knowledge of virtualization, databases and storage systems
- Knowledge of storage systems
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills valued
- IP network management skills valued
- Server cluster management skills valued
- English language skills
- Other languages considered as a benefit
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.