Estimated start date: 01.04.2019
Duration 6 months
At Enersense, we strive to be the number one matchmaking agency for talented professionals and our client companies to find each other. Being employed by Enersense gives you an opportunity to become a part of an international community of employees working for a better future. We are supporting our employees through the whole employment process and helping them in succeeding and developing their career path.
We are currently looking for an IT Security Technician for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Planning and tracking of system inspections (coordination with other department)
- Support with operational tasks (Handling of service laptops, preparation of Office approvals)
- Managing and organisation of IT Security evidences (paper evidence as well as digital evidence)
- Processing of emails from ITS group common mailbox
- Tracking of internal IT Security tickets, assigning them and checking the due date
- Organization of ITS Awareness trainings (booking training rooms, inviting participants, checking the training validity, etc.)
- Non-technical customer support
- Experienced computer user (MS Office tools, WEB)
- Earlier experience in IT tasks
- Well organized
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.