Duration until 31.07.2020
We are currently looking for an IT Security Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.07.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Author security assesments on systems according to defined methodology
- Participate IT security audits
- Ensure that necessary corrective actions take place
- Implement and monitor security controls
- Run awareness campaigns
- Network security monitoring
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge on standards (27000-series) and legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Experience of Fortinet Firewalls
- Forensic skills
- Good knowledge of Linux & Windows servers
- Good knowledge of VMware ESXi
- Previous experience of network administration (Cisco Catalyst & HP ProCurve)
- Familiar with SAN Storage Systems
- PowerShell & Linux scripting (highly valued)
- Previous experience working with backup systems valued
- Forensic skills
- English language skills
- Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.