Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 12 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an IT Security Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Author security assessments on systems according to defined methodology
- Participate in IT security audits
- Ensure that necessary corrective actions take place
- Implement and monitor security controls
- Run awareness campaigns
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Forensic skills
- Experience in network security monitoring
- Knowledge on standards (27000-series) and legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Experience with Fortinet firewalls, Linux & Windows servers and VMware ESXi
- Experience in Network administration (Cisco Catalyst & HP ProCure)
- Familiar with SAN Storage systems
- Experience with PowerShell & Linux scripting and backup systems is beneficial
- Fluent English
- Other language skills like German, French or Finnish are beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.