Duration until 19.08.2020
We are currently looking for an Intermediate Electrical Project Engineer for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is until 19.08.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Alterations to working drawings
- Preparation of design drawings covering all aspects of High & Low voltage equipment
- Creation of installed drawings and O&M manuals
- Processing requisitions, generation of purchase orders and confirm delivery to site
- Seek to clarify queries with the design team through the request for information (RFI) system
- Attend technical meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments for production activities
- Preparation of test packs for recording the completion of systems
- Project Scheduling
- Prepare tender, construction and as-built design drawings using AutoCAD
- Prepare project programs using MS project
- Carry out lighting design calculations.
- Carry out cable sizing and cable containment sizing calculations
- Coordination of ‘first fix’ and ‘second fix’ electrical services
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Ensuring all latest building and electrical design standards and regulations are adhered to
What do we expect from you?
- 3rd level qualification in Electrical Engineering / Building Services Engineering coupled with 4+ years contractor experience operating in a similar position
- 5-15 years of experience in simailar tasks
- Mechanical or Electrical background
- Experience on data center projects in Europe is essential
- Microsoft Excel Knowledge
- Previous office environment experience
- Excellent Communication/Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Record Keeping and Administration Skills
- Process driven and focused on EHS and Quality Work Management Systems and Processes
- Energetic approach to work
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.