Duration Until 31.12.2019
We are currently looking for an Instrumentation Designer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until the end of December 2019.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Main duties of the Instrumentation Designer for On-Site work are:
- Support of activities related to I&C design and modifications including documentation
- Modification and adaptation of I&C and V&V related documents like:
- Version Plans
- CID and HW/FW/SW version control
- Equipment descriptions
- Hook-up drawings
- Parameter lists
- HW equipment lists
- Purchase requests elaboration and follow-up
- Compilation of Instrumentation documentation including documentation of tests, change impact analysis and test evaluations
- Modification of Instrumentation documentation, support issuance, follow up for approval and distribution
- Support design adaptations due to installation or commissioning hardware findings
- Support clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines, if necessary
- Reporting to Instrumentation Task Leader
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree
- Good knowledge in instrumentation
- Reliable and organized
- Experience in technical design activities
- Good relationship and team working skills
- Good knowledge of Office softwares
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.