Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for an Instrumentation and Control Site Technician for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 6 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Visual inspection of I&C components
- Signal cable termination technique
- Loop check
- Simulation of analogue and binary signals using specified simulation equipment
- Simulation of check-back, status and alarm signals of control drives and actuators
- Set and adjust of control drives and actuators
- Function check and set-up of analogue transducers and binary transmitters
What do we expect from you?
- Technically qualified and be able to independently execute comprehensive I&C commissioning and maintenance activities according to logic function diagrams, drawings, wiring diagrams, commissioning checklists, programs and instructions.
- Basic knowledge in handling of operation and monitoring systems as well as engineering stations of computer based DCS
- Basic knowledge of DCS systems (Siemens TXP, SIMATIC S7), distributed I/O systems and other I&C equipment, such as but not limited to
- Analogue transducers
- Binary transmitters
- Control drivers/actuators
- Solenoid valves
- The know-how of the respective working-, test- and measuring methods as well as the knowledge of the tools and materials required is essential.
- Other languages considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.