Duration 12 months
We are currently looking for a Installation Planner for our client. In the beginning the workplace is at our client's office in Kotka, but mainly the work is located at our client's projects. Estimated start of the project is in January 2020 and estimated project duration is 12 months, with a possibility for an extension.
Your main tasks will be:
- Management of project installation in forest industry delivery projects (including scheduling, budget, documentation, quality, implementation and monitoring)
- Project installation control (welding and machine installation)
- Procurement responsibilities and contract preparation
- Carry out work in accordance with occupational safety regulations
- Participation to site meetings
- At the office, sales support tasks including supporting invitations to tender and pricing
What do we expect from you?
- Mechanical engineering background
- Good understanding of project management, contracts, machine installation and welding
- Demonstrated success in similar position on site
- Independent decision-making ability and inclination
- Competence in administrative tasks and sales support
- Willingness to commit to a long-term employment relationship
- Willingness to travel as the main focus of our work is on our clients' projects
- English language skills
- Other languages (Finnish, Spanish, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian) considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.