Duration 12 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a Infrastructure Designer for our client.
Your main tasks will be:
- To work in interdimensional interaction with other design organizations, projects, customers, subcontractors and authorities
- Be responsible for infrastructure and civil engineering design of wind farms, substation and power line projects and related expert tasks
- Actual design tasks, various statements, field measurements and preparation of machine controls
- Influence the development of tools and practices and participate in the definition of the projects offer phase
What do we expect from you?
- Suitable degree in Engineering
- A few years’ experience from similar tasks
- Knowledge of CAD and 3D Win programs
- Independent approach to work
- Experience from wind farm project considered as a benefit
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent English required
- Finnish language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.