Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 5 months
We are currently looking for Infield Operators for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Perform Infield Operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Local tagging and blocking of components
- To verify labeling and accuracy of the systems with drawings in order for the systems can be transferred safely between commissioning and OIO
- Mechanical Technician Degree or background as an educated Craftsman
- 4 years' experience in working in process installation
- Former experience from OL3 installation works considered as a benefit
- Experience in EPR commissioning or Permit to Work offices
- Ability to work with process diagrams
- General understanding of components of process systems
- Good IT skills in MS Office
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, Finnish or German considered as a benefit
Please register as a job seeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client´s urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.