Estimated start date: 15.01.2019
Duration 5-6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for Infield Operators for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Your duties in this position will be:
- Perform Infield Operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions (equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Local tagging and blocking of components
- To verify labeling and accuracy of the systems with drawings in order for the systems can be transferred safely between commissioning and OIO
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Mechanical Technician Degree or background as an educated Craftsman
- 4 years' experience in working in process installation
- Former experience from OL3 installation works considered as a benefit
- Experience in EPR commissioning or Permit to Work offices
- Ability to work with process diagrams
- General understanding of components of process systems
- Experience in nuclear installations is desired
- Good IT skills in MS Office
- Possibility to work in shift work (Monday-Sunday 24/7)
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, Finnish or German considered as a benefit
By creating your own job seeker profile you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.