We are currently looking for two Industrial Insulation Supervisors for our client in Southern Chile. Start of the project is in the end of October 2020.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Industrial tank and piping insulation supervising
- Supervise that all insulation works are carried out accordance to relevant codes & standards and industry practices
- Monitor the progress of insulation works
- Coordinate activities of workers engaged in applying insulating material
- Inspects applied insulation for conformance to specifications
- Relevant engineering background
- 5-10 years of experiences of industrial insulation works supervising (piping, tank, thermal)
- Previous experience of similar tasks
- Good computer skills
- Good organizing and social skills
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Spanish skills are an advantage
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc implements zero-emission energy solutions and is closely involved in supporting the current energy breakthrough and making a zero-emission society a reality. Enersense’s brand and the ability of its personnel to adopt new ways of working and of using digital technology are especially well known through large construction projects in Finland and internationally in approximately 40 countries. The company has around 2,400 employees.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.