Estimated start date: 02.01.2019
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration Until 30.03.2020
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you would perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an I&C and V&V Lead for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Presentation of organizational unit: I&C V&V lead on TXP on Engineering simulator platform
- Issuance of project procedure for the V&V activities on Engineering simulator
- Participation to the review of the Impact analysis of the batchs ICCRS
- Define the tests procedures on engineering simulator based on Impact analysis of a batch of modifications already performed by V&V team and already reviewed
- Output: Test procedure applicable to Engineering simulator
- Execute the tests
- Output : Tests reports and open points opening
- Closure of ICCRS
- Experience from similar tasks
- Relevant educational degree, preferably in I&C
- Ability to work in an internatational environment
- Motivated and reliable
- Fluent in English
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.