Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Fixed-term / temporary, Duration 5 months
We are currently looking for a I&C Open Point Design Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. We are offering challenging work in an international project environment.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Checking of re-test result against open points requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation
- Om-display implementation
- To identify if performed tests are not completed and request finalization
- Issue LOPs in case of missing incorrect results
- Check with V&V about the completeness coverage
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines
- Reporting: provide input to the different weekly/ monthly reports
- Reporting to V&V on site manager
- Engineering Degree
- Working with TEC4-Tools, Tec4fde, Tec4fun and all TXP related issues
- Working with ES685, ES680 and TXP Code Generation
- Reliable and organized
- Experience in technical design activities
- Good relationship and team working skills
- Basic knowledge of VPE and PDMS Tools
- Good knowledge of Office software’s
- Ability to work with databases, lists and Documentum
- Fluent English required
Please register as a jobseeker and apply for the position through our website.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Mrs. Sanna Uronen by E-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.