Duration 5 months
We are currently looking for an I&C Open Point Design Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland. The start will be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is 5 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
Your main duties in this position will be:
- Checking of re-test result against open points requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation
- Om-display implementation
- To identify if performed tests are not completed and request finalization
- Issue LOPs in case of missing incorrect results
- Check with V&V about the completeness coverage
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines
- Reporting: provide input to the different weekly/ monthly reports
- Reporting to V&V on Site Manager
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering Degree
- Previous experience of working with all TXP related issues
- Experience in technical design activities
- Good relationship and team working skills
- Basic knowledge of VPE and PDMS Tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office softwares
- Ability to work with databases, lists and Documentum
- Reliable and organized
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.