Estimated start date: 28.02.2019
Duration 5 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an I&C Open Point Design Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main duties in this position will be:
- Checking of re-test result against open points requirements and TXP functional and wiring documentation
- Om-display implementation
- To identify if performed tests are not completed and request finalization
- Issue LOPs in case of missing incorrect results
- Check with V&V about the completeness coverage
- Clarification of technical issues with the other disciplines
- Reporting: provide input to the different weekly/ monthly reports
- Reporting to V&V on Site Manager
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering Degree
- Previous experience of working with all TXP related issues
- Experience in technical design activities
- Good relationship and team working skills
- Basic knowledge of VPE and PDMS Tools
- Good knowledge of MS Office softwares
- Ability to work with databases, lists and Documentum
- Reliable and organized
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drug test and concise security clearance will be done for the selected person in order to get the permanent access to OL3 site.
Please note that due to client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.