Duration 9 months
We are currently looking for an I&C Nuclear Instrumentation Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration is 9 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Attend to Pre-Job Briefing prior to tests execution
- Performance of the commissioning activities within the entrusted scope
- Issuance of test reports
- Support to the commissioning document adaptation according to the actual system status on site
- Support troubleshooting and analysis activities
- Implementation of modifications following the Change Management process
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting
- Support of issuance System Commissioning Reports
- Participation to the elaboration of the documents supporting the TOTO (Temporary Operation Take Over) certificate
- Support to the closure of open points assigned to Nuclear Instrumentation systems
What do we expect from you?
- Technician degree in automation or instrumentation field
- Experience in design / engineering — manufacturing — test bay or commissioning based on the TXS or TXP product line
- Experience on Nuclear Instrumentation “In-Core / Ex-Core” measurement field equipment commissioning, maintenance is mandatory
- Experience in technical documentation preparation
- EPR / Nuclear Instrumentation knowledge would be a plus
- OL3/site tools knowledge would be a plus (AIMS, CMS, ...)
- Aware of HSE and IT security aspects
- Fluent English required
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.