Estimated start date: 31.12.2018
Vacancy type: Permanent
Our mission at Enersense is to help Top Engineering Talents to find the best possible positions and be part of meaningful projects. Our employees are working all around the world and have achieved great career growth in various locations globally.
We are currently looking for an I&C Engineer for our client in Helsinki, Finland. For this position we offer our employees time-being contracts and an opportunity to be a part of a unique international community who is working for a better future.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Development of design documentation for process control systems (I&C Basic Design (including I&C architecture, System Requirements Specifications (SRS), System Specifications (SS), System Requirements Assessment (SRE), Chapter I and C PSAR, Plans quality I&C (QP), Control rooms (MCR, ECR) HMI/HSI)
- Coordination and contact person for assigned I&C departments
- Managing, coordinating and scheduled supervising the production of qualification reports and control protocols
- Coordination, Documentation and keeping Schedule in the relevant area of responsibility
- Developing the scope of work
- Preparing and or supervising engineering reports, studies, calculations and checks drawings as required
- Development of quality plans in the area of I&C
- Development of plans for licensing of supply and services in the area of I&C
- Configuration management of I&C
- At least 5 years of experience on similar position
- Experience of nuclear projects in Finland is must
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations of Finland (YVL, SFS, etc.)
- Development of documentation for I&C Basic Design (I&C, SRS, SS, SRE), chapters I&C of PSAR, control rooms (MCR, ECR). Project documentation of HMI/HSI
- Design of control points (Control rooms (MCR, ECR); Design of HMI/HSI)
- Control of quality and configuration as related to I&C
- Management of requirements as related to I&C
- Verification/validation/qualification of I&C
- Participation in installation and commissioning works as related to I&C
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (MS Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in Instrumentation and Automated Controls is preferred
- Fluent English is required
By creating your own job seeker profile and applying for this position you are already one step closer to your next professional challenge.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by E-mail, email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.