Duration Until 31.3.2020
We are currently looking for an I&C Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated duration would be until 31.03.2020.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
You will handle these tasks in this position:
- Highlight of I&C logic covered by process commissioning instructions, and if needed, test bay results.
- Check of I&C function coverage, based on System Descriptions, Test Instructions and Test Reports
- Elaboration of Commissioning Instructions “CI69” aiming at covering previously identified gaps, based on I&C simulation
- Execution of the tests with support of related I&C commissioning sections
- Issuance of the test reports including the assessment of the I&C test outcomes
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- University or Technician degree in Automation/ Electro-Mechanics/ Technical Informatics
- Experience in engineering and commissioning
- Knowledge of TXS / TXP products is a plus
- EPR/ OL3 experience is a plus
- Active and clear in communication and reporting
- Quick comprehension
- Ability to work in international team
- Fluent English
- Skills in German, French or/and Finnish are considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.