Duration 6 months
We are currently looking for an I&C Automation Assistant for our client in Olkiluoto, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project length is 6 months.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in nuclear power and renewable energy. Work will be situated on Olkiluoto 3 Nuclear Power Plant construction site.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Support in the documentation of changes in the TXS automation systems
- Implementation of requests coming from installation and commissioning group on request of I&C systems engineering
- Follow-up and acceleration of detailed documentation, sub-supplier schedule and work assignment
- Support of activities related to I&C design and modifications including documentation
- Support for adaption of I&C (and V&V) related documents like:
- Version Plans, CID, Functional Drawings, Display Drawings, Parameter lists, I&C cabinets HW drawings, HW equipment lists
- Compilation of I&C documentation for issuance
- Reporting to TXS Task Leader
What do we expect from you?
- Engineering degree
- Experience in technical design activities
- Good skills with Word and xls-tools
- Reliable and well organized
- Good relation and team working skills
- Basic knowledge of VPE and PDMS- tools
- Good knowledge of office softwares
- Ability to work with databases, lists and Documentum
- Fluent English required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.