Duration until 30.09.2020
We are currently looking for a HVAC Supervisor for our client in Kittilä, Finland. The start would be in March 2020 and the duration is until 30.09.2020.
Your tasks will be:
- Supervise HVAC installation activities
- Taking part in all surveillance activities linked to the HVAC installations
- Performing the necessary coordination between installation with client, as well as the other entities on site
- Managing and checking the progress of the installation tasks in the field
- Other tasks as required
- Technical education background
- Experience of industrial projects
- Good communication skills
- Able to read and understand the drawings, procedures and specification involved
- Reliable, highly organized and able to operate under pressure
- Finnish and English skills required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.