Estimated start date: 31.01.2019
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for an HVAC Commissioning Engineer for our client in Olkiluoto Nuclear Power Plant, Finland.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordinate commissioning interfaces on the field (which other disciplines/systems, electrical, l&C, vendors, etc.) for assigned tasks
- Safely perform test activities according to the commissioning schedule, commissioning instructions and site procedures
- Document test results including the collection of test data records/plots and Results Record Sheets
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- Technical degree required in one of the following disciplines: mechanical equipment or nuclear technician
- At least 2 years commissioning/outage experience
- Flexibility in working time due to the commissioning schedule necessities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (and Documentum)
- Basic knowledge of system commissioning activities
- Knowledge of Pressurized Water Reactor (PWR) systems
- Commercial nuclear plant (PWR) operational or test experience
- Basic knowledge about nuclear power plant startup test activities (technically, organizational), including standard test equipment
- English required
- Ability with French, German, and/or Finnish considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.