Duration 10 months
We are currently looking for a HSE Manager for our client in Hamina, Finland. The start would be in December 2019 and the duration would be 10 months.
Your tasks will be:
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules and mitigation measures defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Anticipate difficulties (interfaces) and propose alternative ways to work
- Patrolling in the field with the focus on the examination of safe work. Help all coordinators, performance managers and supervisors to keep the focus on HSE
- Ensure that the work is carried out safely
What will we expect from you?
- HSE background
- Experience in working on a construction site
- Good knowledge of Occupational Heath and Safety Regulation
- Skilled to write procedure, instruction
- English language skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.