Duration 4-6 months
Our mission is to match talented employees to challenging positions within our client companies who operate in various industries: energy, manufacturing, construction and many more. For this position, we provide a time being contract and we give all our employees full support throughout the whole employment process. Whatever position/role you will perform through us, your work will be meaningful and you will have a significant impact on the project.
We are currently looking for a HSE Supervisor for our client in Kilpilahti, Finland.
Your main duties in this position will be:
HSE Supervisors are responsible for maintaining and updating procedures and written plans, safety and environmental training, orientation training, and the completion of specific government reports. The following gives a brief outline of these tasks.
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment submitted by the contractors and our client for commissioning activity.
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules defined in the risk assessment.
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors.
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection.
- Closely work with supervisors and Construction Group to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety.
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work.
- Control of the tools, barriers, lifting, cleaning, orderliness, material handling, transportation, hot work, entrance fees, etc.
- Complete safety inspections and follow-ups on periodic basis
- Purchase of safety equipment for company use
- Complete accident/incident investigations with supervisors and suggest corrective actions
- Prepare HSE reports and maintain HSE documentation
- Assist in compliance reviews, general risk assessments and other safety assessments
- Assist in the compliance of applicable laws and regulations
What do we expect from you?
- HSE background on construction site
- Previous experience from similar tasks
- Team member in an Industrial / Power Plant construction site
- The HSE Supervisor could have a technical experience on a previous construction activities like a Team Leader or Supervisor
- Good knowledge of HSE legislation and regulations in Finland
- Experienced on construction site
- Skilled to write procedure, instructions and reports
- HSE experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of civil works (risks and hazards associated to such activities)
- Knowledge of mechanical erection
- Permit to work system. Electrical Works, hot works, confined spaces
- Site HSE training. Motivation program
- Fluent in English
- Finnish language is a benefit
By creating a profile on our website and joining our candidate network, you might very well be the next match made.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.