Duration until 31.08.2020
We are looking for an experienced HSE Supervisor for our client in Nouakchott, Mauritania.The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until 31.08.2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
HSE Supervisor is responsible for maintaining and updating procedures and written plans, safety and environmental training, orientation training and the completion of specific government reports. The following gives a brief outline of these tasks.
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment submitted by the contractors and our client
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with supervisors and Construction Group to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work
- Control of the tools, barriers, lifting, cleaning, orderliness, material handling, transportation, hot work, etc.
- Complete safety inspections and follow-ups on periodic basis
- Patrolling in the field with the focus on the examination of safe work
You will be a good match with a set of these skills:
- HSE background and experience from similar tasks
- The HSE Supervisor could have a technical experience on a previous construction activities like team leader or supervisor
- Skilled to write procedures, instructions and reports
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of Site HSE training
- Fluent English
- French language skills considered as a benefit
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.