Estimated start date: 30.03.2020
Duration Until May 2020
We are currently looking for one Finnish-speaking and three international HSE Officers for our client in Kilpilahti, Finland. The start would be as soon as possible and the estimated project duration is until May 2020.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- HSE Officer duties
- Assists with ensuring company safety program is established and maintain
- Observe work groups for unsafe acts.
- Observe/assist supervision during the delivery of toolbox and safetytalks
What do we expect from you?
- HSE Officer background
- High school or college degree preferred
- Knowhow basic safety rules and mode of operations
- Occupational safety card, firework card required
- Interpersonal skills, written, verbal and oral with the ability to give oral presentations on various safety related topics.
- English and/or Finnish
- German and/or Slovakian beneficial
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.