Duration 2 years
We are currently looking for a HSE Coordinator for our client to work in a Biorefinery project in Leuna, Germany. The start of the project would be as soon as possible and estimated project duration is 2 years.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Patrolling on site with the focus on the examination of safe work
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Be pro-active to propose safety issues to improve our level and the attitude on site
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules and mitigation measures defined in the risk assessment
- Provide health safety training support to field and corporate personnel to maintain industry standards
- Maintain and update corporate quality, safety, training and health programs, establishing objectives and training
- Monitor safety, training and health regulations and provide technical support to field and corporate personnel to ensure compliance with industry regulations and standards
- Organize and provide scheduled training for employees to meet industry standards, customer required licenses, permits, and certifications
- Ensure that, the work is carried out safely
- HSE background
- Good knowledge of local Occupational Heath and Safety Regulation
- Experienced with construction sites and project work
- Skilled in writing procedures and instructions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent German and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.