Duration until 30.06.2021
We are currently looking for a HSE Officer for our client in Dresden, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible with a duration until 30.06.2021.
Our client is a multinational company specializing in marine and energy sector. You will offer support for our client's power plant project in Germany.
Your tasks will be:
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment/Method Statement submitted by the contractors
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment/Method Statement submitted by our Client for commissioning activity
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules and mitigation measures defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with supervisors and Construction Group to have the knowledge of the coming activities and involve them in the daily safety
- Animate the safety in the Construction Groups, through visit on spot, training, lesson learned.
- Be pro-active to propose safety issues to improve our level and the attitude on site
- Anticipate difficulties and propose alternative ways to work
- Patrolling in the field with the focus on the examination of safe work.
- Help all coordinators, performance managers and supervisors to keep the focus on HSE
- Ensure that, the work is carried out safely
What will be expect from you?
- HSE background and experience on a construction site
- Good knowledge of Occupational Heath and Safety Regulation
- Experienced with construction sites and project work
- Skilled in writing procedures and instructions
- German and English skills
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please note that due to our client's urgent need only applicants with a valid working permit / EU-citizenship can be considered.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense is an operator for experts and workforce in the field of industry. We employ about 1 000 people a year. Enersense was founded in 2005 and our experience already covers a total of 39 countries, 62 different nationalities and 562 different job functions. Our mission is to connect skilled professionals to challenging jobs in our customer companies in Finland and worldwide. Our customers focus on many different industries, such as energy, construction and manufacturing.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.